1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Harrisburg, Pa. Craigslist: Quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SunAngel, Nov 5, 2008.

1. SunAngel

SunAngel Songster

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Not my ad, but saw this and thought I would post it for those that might be interested.....

300 Quail,cages,lights,automatic watering system and feeders !!!! (Lebanon Pa)
    Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-11-05, 12:14PM EST

I have about 300 quail along with Hanging cages watering system feeders and lights I am moving into a town house dec 1st and will no longer have any place to house these quail so i am offering the intire set up along with the birds.
    I will take the best offer that is brought to the table you can email me your offer at [email protected] or call me on my cell phone any time is ok 717 673 3401 !! i mean it best offer gets the intire Package dont miss this once in a life time offer ! im sorry i have no pictures to show you at this time so if you would like to come out and see for yours self what all i have that is fine to just give me a call for the directions .

Jeff

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. SunAngel

SunAngel Songster

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    This one is on the York, Pa. Craigslist....(again, not my ad)

Assorted ducks and Poultry (york)
    Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-11-04, 4:59PM EST

-muscovies adults $8-$20
    -variety of call ducks $5-$15
    -some geese $6-$12
    -male peacocks $40
    -variety of turkeys$10-$20
    -ring neck pheasants $8-$15
    -americanas $6-$12
    contact (717)968-0294

3. dinahmay

dinahmay In the Brooder

Did anybody check these two guys out? If Jeff has not sold all, I'd go in on the 300 quail/equipment with someone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: