Harry Potter

Nicola

Chook Cuddlin' Aussie
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
ACT
big_smile.png
I'm seeing Harry potter part 2 at midnight tomorrow night (in Australia it would be the night of the 12th) Is anyone going to go see it at the midnight screening?
smile.png

So nice...I live in the bush...of Alaska...lucky you to get to see HP & The Deathly Hallows...I read the book, twice though...
big_smile.png

I'm going to the midnight showing with my brother. Tradition! Gotta break out the wand and robes again....and take my Ravenclaw tie off my stuffed Rabbit from Pooh....hmm....

My husband and I will be there Thursday night at midnight. We always go to the midnight showing of the new HP movies. They are showing Part 1 at 9PM, so we might go to that, too. I am not going to see it in 3D. I will go in a day or two and watch it again in 3D.

I am excited, but I'm also going to be devastated when it's over.

I'm going to the midnight show with a group of eight. My friends in London went to the world premiere and sent me pics -- I'm jealous!

I took my daughter to the midnight release of the last book, and it was really fun to be with a crowd of people who loved the stories as much as we do. I'm hoping this one will be just as fun.

Now I gotta break out my favorite HP-themed t-shirt....
26599_repubs_for_voldy.jpg

(This isn't about politics to me -- it's just humor. When I saw this on a bumper sticker for the first time I thought I would die laughing. I had to get the t-shirt. I love wearing it on election day and putting the "I voted" sticker on.)

I was a little disappointed in the last movie, but I'm hoping this one will end the series nicely! My favorite movies were definitely the first three. I did read all the books though and they were each amazing. I just think it's difficult to fit all the good parts from the book into a movie, even if it has two parts! I will probably try and get a few friends to go see it in the next couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom