Has any one done this?

You would need to Feed Restric the CornishX hens so they don't die before they start laying. Do you have better pics of the NNxCornish cross?
I can get some, do you want one of my remaining hen, and Jerry. The NN Cornish cross gets chick starter, and the mom and dad are free rang. That's why the two hens got killed.

You would need to Feed Restric the CornishX hens so they don't die before they start laying. Do you have better pics of the NNxCornish cross?
Here are my pictures. First one up... NN Cornish Cross cross
image.jpeg

Why not? It's just a Cornish cross and a Nacked Neck cross to together. They should be better egg layers. My meat hen lays 1-3 eggs a week.
(Well they probably have health problems with an absense of feathers, wouldn't they freeze in winter? Besides, meat birds generally have two big bodies for the rest of them, which means the only humane thing to do with them in my opinion is slaughter them once they're ready, and I don't have the heart to kill a chicken, maybe if someone else could do it for me I may have meat birds some day, would certainly be better than buying meat from factory farms. I meant the completely naked one, btw, the one with the naked neck just looks weird, and again winter would be a problem, but I would have one of those

Back
Top Bottom