Has any one ordered chicks from My Pet Chicken?

Chicken0Boy

Songster
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Upstate of South Carolina
I was gonna order eight chicks from My Pet Chicken............has any had any problems or comments on their chicks and their conditions of being shipped (over all what do you think about thier chicks)?
idunno.gif

Last year I ordered 8 chicks from them (2 australorps, 3 easter egger's, 3 silver laced wyandottes) and I couldn't be more pleased. They accidentally sent me a roo, and made up for it. They're lovely birds.

I ordered from them and should get my chicks tomorrow and praying all is well with them when the arrive. I've heard the good (from what i've heard, alot of good) and the bad.....there are a few threads just today about them. Good luck! They have great costumer service, I sent them an email and heard back within the hr...which was very impressive and then got a phone call telling me exactly when they would ship.

We just got our order from MPC today! The chicks all look great and we are very happy! Ive heard a lot of good things about them and when I ordered I requested a certain breed that was not available they called the next day and told us they could send that breed!

I was VERY happy... AWESOME customer service! Here is the link to pictures of our chicks.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=303810

Back
Top Bottom