has any one seen the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"?

Quote:
sorry it's been like 30 here (85 or so F) this year i am sticking to the leather... might want to try fearther up north, say Newfoundland & Labrador never get's hot up there, and you can see iceburgs all year around (i think)

ETA, we have extremely cold winters, and extremely hot summers

Umm, we're only 109 degrees F right now. Muggy humid, too.

th.gif
ohh my

Quote:
sorry it's been like 30 here (85 or so F) this year i am sticking to the leather... might want to try fearther up north, say Newfoundland & Labrador never get's hot up there, and you can see iceburgs all year around (i think)

ETA, we have extremely cold winters, and extremely hot summers

Umm, we're only 109 degrees F right now. Muggy humid, too.

Ooooh poor Arizona peeps! It's been in the upper 90's all day up here in Maine and that's considered HORRIBLY hot...

Anyway... haven't seen the movie (yet) but I agree with PineappleMama... JR Mints are the ONLY way to go! Those and one of those ice cream cookie sandwiches = mmm!

I don't really like any of the movies Nicholas Cage has been making lately. I think he just needs to take a break and think some things over.

Knowing was awful.

off track to the question:
i bought a large popcorn! yeah it was free refill!!
pop.gif

never did eat the whole popcorn, neither did my 2 lil toddles....waste of money! should of bought the small.
barnie.gif

See round here .. you get your big bag of Popcorn (with LOTS of butter) and you pour in a bag of M&M's or Reeses Peices and you Nom nom nom
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom