Has anybody replaced this nipple waterer's nipples with drinker cups?

I don't have many places to hang, or set them on. So, I wanna try something before I try something else.
Wouldn’t you have to hang that 12 gallon thing anyway? my boyfriend made a stand for ours out of 2x4s, a square big enough to hold the bucket on top with legs or even a cinderblock? Do you have a picture of your run set up to help you place it?
D295F93C-3DFF-4B11-ADF8-96559F086506.png

Wouldn’t you have to hang that 12 gallon thing anyway? my boyfriend made a stand for ours out of 2x4s, a square big enough to hold the bucket on top with legs or even a cinderblock? Do you have a picture of your run set up to help you place it?View attachment 3011526
It'll have too set on something. I have an old nesting box I'm gonna repurpose into a stand for it. My dad is currently using every cinderblock we have for the end of the wood pile.

TSC only have the bucket type that hangs with nipples at the very bottom.

They do also have the same waterer I want to get, but slightly cheaper.

We have a Walmart, TSC, & a Hardware store, but not everything is exactly cheap anymore where I live.

But I'll figure something out. I'll give TSCs bucket waterers another look, & compare price, but they use nipples.
You don’t need to buy a watering system that’s what i’m saying. Buy the watering cups and a 5 gallon bucket. You just need to drill holes into the bucket to fit the watering cups in.

You don’t need to buy a watering system that’s what i’m saying. Buy the watering cups and a 5 gallon bucket. You just need to drill holes into the bucket to fit the watering cups in.
I've never used a drill.

I do have excess cat litter buckets, they're 5 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom