Has anyone decorated the inside of their coop?** Pics added***

One More

4034_100_0287.jpg

Thank you..I wish it still looked like this!
smile.png
))) I did have to redo the roost due to it being soo large,but it work out fine~
Thanks again.
Blessing

I painted the inside of my coop and I also have valances (curtains). I will say that once the chickens move in, it doesn't take long for everything to get very dusty and poopy. I cleaned the coop every week and within a few days there is dust all over everything. I also have a "Welcome" sign on the outside of the coop.

Here is one of the murals my daughter painted in my coop's run. This one is my favorite - so much so I printed it on a little homemade egg carton label. She is 8. There are two more murals she did in the coop on my BYC page.

100_2116-1.jpg

Quote:
This one is a real inspiration to me... Since my son is only two, I can't have him paint a beautiful mural like this but I CAN print out a chicken coloring page... have him color it, and varnish it to some wood and hang it in there
wink.png
ya.gif
It's gonna be a very creative evening

Quote:
VERY cute!!! ... ducks live in my coop too... they have a little cubbyhole below the chickens roosting area... I could put pics on the wall down there of these!!!!! Ha Ha... this is too much fun!

Back
Top Bottom