Has anyone decorated the inside of their coop?** Pics added***

No fair!! WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THIS?!?!?!?!?

Well geez....give me a minute
big_smile.png

Ok, I've got a million thoughts in my head right now...
he.gif
I think I want to put some of the quotes from the quote page here on BYC around the top of my coop. What do you guys think? Next, how should I do it? Another question, do you guys think that varnish will smear ink printed from an ink jet printer, if I were to try and varnish a small pic onto a piece of wood?

I will "try" to post pic. Our coop is white and ivy green, inside and out. The inside is more natural. I go up into the mountains and find really cool pieces of wood and branches and that's pretty much what we used inside. We also have a couple of "different" nesting box things going on.....big boxes, community box, cat litter box nest and something with a top we found at target.

I have some extra hardwood flooring we're puttin in. Plus a mini window AC. The Olive green paint and the poster of James Dean really looks great. No paintings yet. Wifes says the Kaiko Moti print can out there, cause is matches the color so well. Next year we might have an addition added. With enough room to have the neighbor chickens over for a brunch.
Hope your interior design project works out as well as my chickens did.

Back
Top Bottom