has anyone ever had this happen

no idea mine isnt that way so i guess we will just have to wait and see. there is still some space at the pointy end. i dont know im pretty new at this so you and me are in the same boat hahah the blind leading the blind lol!

I do feel blind!

I did see some movement in a couple of eggs and it did scare me. Most movement I'd seen before was veins pulsing.
But I have a mutt egg (from my own peeps) that is 4 days older that I've been 'testing' myself on. It's green, so I can't see in there real well. And when I compare it against candling pics I'm more confused than ever! If it's alive, it should hatch today or tomorrow.

I'm making myself go to dinner with friends tonight so I won't stand over it wringing my hands and stressing. Tomorrow is day 18 for the other (shipped) eggs, so I may have to pitch the mutt eggs then
sad.png

Last edited:
we can be in this together because that is what mine look like, and I am afraid they died. I figure if I get a least a couple of hatches it will still be a good hatch for me. Good luck with your hatch.

Back
Top Bottom