Has anyone ever ordered from Our Flybabies in WI?

I paid for 20 Dorking back in March. Never rec'd any confirmation. I emailed and emailed and nothing, Finally got Bob on phone who told me his wife handles business....He said send her email, tell her we spoke and she'll get back. I did, she didn't . I enacted paypal about a refund only to be told they don't have that type of arrangement with that vendor. So what good is paying through paypal? I've emailed too many times to count, called and left numerous messages. I sent emails request ion a refund and still nothing. As a health care provider AND a small business owner, their business practices are inexcusable. In this day and age there is simply no reason to not return emails, you can do it from just about anywhere. Frankly these people shouldn't be in business. I just want my money back so I can order from someone else. Any suggestions. And did everyone else who posted end up satisfied in the end? Thanks

I paid for 20 Dorking back in March. Never rec'd any confirmation. I emailed and emailed and nothing, Finally got Bob on phone who told me his wife handles business....He said send her email, tell her we spoke and she'll get back. I did, she didn't . I enacted paypal about a refund only to be told they don't have that type of arrangement with that vendor. So what good is paying through paypal? I've emailed too many times to count, called and left numerous messages. I sent emails request ion a refund and still nothing. As a health care provider AND a small business owner, their business practices are inexcusable. In this day and age there is simply no reason to not return emails, you can do it from just about anywhere. Frankly these people shouldn't be in business. I just want my money back so I can order from someone else. Any suggestions. And did everyone else who posted end up satisfied in the end? Thanks
I'm guessing that it's not a 'vendor' issue that you're having with paypal about the refund, but that you probably exceeded the timeframe that you had to be able to file a claim. I'm glad this thread is here though as I was considering ordering, but am re-thinking that based on the reviews from this thread. Thank you for sharing!

Ugh, sounds like my story, the were horrible to contact. Their excuse is that they're a small farm, and work other jobs, but if you are going to sell chickens, do it professionally.

They sent me all the wrong chicks, out of the $200 worth I ordered, only 2 were right and survived.

I think they're nice people, just not really good at running their business.

Contact them and let them know your story, maybe they'll give you your refund or chicks. (they did give me a partial refund.)

So, no, I'm not satisfied. I'm now facing the hassle of selling all these unwanted chickens on craigslist

I do have to say, though, that the birds, as they're growing, are very nice, friendly birds. Not show quality, but not hatchery quality either.

I'm guessing that it's not a 'vendor' issue that you're having with paypal about the refund, but that you probably exceeded the timeframe that you had to be able to file a claim. I'm glad this thread is here though as I was considering ordering, but am re-thinking that based on the reviews from this thread. Thank you for sharing!
What breed were you thinking of ordering?

What breed were you thinking of ordering?
BLRWs. They're the closest 'breeder' that I can find to me.
hmm.png
Hatching eggs isn't a possibility right now.....and realistically if I had willpower, I should be waiting until spring for more chicks.......but they're sooooooo pretty!

I ordered Dorkings. I have emailed and called numerous times. Only once has Bob picked up the phone. All other communications have been ignored. Reading the other responses of incorrect orders, I'm more interested in getting a refund instead of receiving any birds from them..

hmm.png
Hatching eggs isn't a possibility right now.....and realistically if I had willpower, I should be waiting until spring for more chicks.......but they're sooooooo pretty!
I ordered 6 of these. Ended up with 1. She's nice, fairly friendly. Black, not blue, laced red, but I believe that's how a certain % of them are.

I ordered Dorkings. I have emailed and called numerous times. Only once has Bob picked up the phone. All other communications have been ignored. Reading the other responses of incorrect orders, I'm more interested in getting a refund instead of receiving any birds from them..
I agree with your conclusion.

hmm.png
Here's a pic of mine from them. Sorry, DH was messing with my camera and took this pic...through the fence, lol! I don't have a better pic and it's storming out.

Just put an order through for 2 blue wheaten ameraucanas and wheaten marans! My perfect mix to add to my small flock, Ive been searching for and searching for. I hope they are not too good to be true :( I knew I should've checked here first but I just saw blue wheaten ameraucanas and marans. Anyone get any of these? How were their egg colors?

Back
Top Bottom