Has anyone ever ordered from Superior Farms??

poultryhaven

Addicted to Seramas!
12 Years
Jan 19, 2009
Ocala, FL
I was thinking about ordering from them in either the fall or next spring. Has anyone ordered from them? If so, do you have pics of any of the breeds?

right now they are having a hard time filling orders, they where not able to fill mine or others on BYC, if you search Superior farm you can read the posts, I was sent a refund with out a problem but I would have preferred the birds.

Quote:
Ok thank you. Didnt even think of searching
hide.gif

I ordered and got my Chicks this past spring. They were the best chicks I have ever received from a hatchery. I did have to substitute a breed for another but that was no big deal.

I have one nice black rooster out of 48 eggs. 47 of them did not develop
big_smile.png

Tried e-mailing them to ask about shipping chicks next year months ago, no response.

I understand they are indeed having troubles this year. I ordered hatching eggs from them, out of 24 eggs, 4 hatched and 2 of those were the wrong breed.

I also ordered chicks--that were never sent.

Customer service is bad, bad, bad just lately. I finally did receive a refund but not for the full amount I think I was due. Not worth trying to talk to anyone there about it....

I will be looking to other sources next year. I just give up on Superior Farms....

My two cents....

Karyn

just in case you hadn't caught wind... they dispersed and sold out... really sad nice birds, good blood, down the drain at little auctions, I was fortunate to get a quad from them though...

Back
Top Bottom