Has anyone ever seen this on a turkey?

I am writing an article on the crested turkey. Do you have more news on this animal or on its offspring or on its fertility. Where are you from?
Bruno Goddeeris
Bosstraat 43
3060 Bertem Belgium
This thread is from 2011. If you hover your pointer over the members name, it will bring up a pop up that shows that this particular member was last seen on BYC April 9, 2014.

It is recommended that you do not post personal information such as your email address, your address or your phone number in public messages. It is best to provide personal contact information by using the conversation system where your information will be only visible to you and the member/s included in the conversation.

Quote:
Absolutely there are! That is why I suggested that the DebbieF not let my opinion affect her choice of what to do. My dissenting opinion was not meant to invalidate anyone else's opinion. After all, if we all had the same opinion of what a turkey should look like, there would only be one color of turkey, and how fun would that be? Well, still more fun than chickens, but not as fun as it is now...
smile.png

Thank you zzGypsy, that is good information to know!

Laggerdogger, I wasn't trying to criticize you, and please forgive me if it sounded that way. I was just trying to explain why I would use a turkey like that for breeding.

Back
Top Bottom