Has anyone gone on a ghost tour?

Go by the Charleston Visitor Centers and buy one of the Walking Tour Guides. We have the best time just walking around the city at night looking and reading about the history and all of the crazy little stories about different buildings that are still standing. Every time we go we take our book and do our nightly walks. Its always more fun than the paid tours to us. Be sure and go out to Charles Towne Landing. Its beautiful and there is lots of history there and even a nice zoo. If you go out to Ft. Sumter pack a picnic and don't be in a rush to catch the same ferry you left on back. You can take any of the boats leaving back to harbor. The aquarium is nice there and the art museum is spectacular!

Quote:
I know right where that spot is. I have to admit, there's a strange feeling.

No joke, there really is something "not right" about that location. Certain places I feel uncomfortible and that was one of them. Winchester house use to bother me when I was a kid but it doesn't now. There's one other place that really "wasn't right" that I've been too; my grandmother, uncle and myself all saw a rocking chair rock at this place with nobody in it, but I won't say where that was.

From what I've experienced, I know there is a spirit world, and I know the people on the other side can connect with you, but be ready for it. When it happens you'll have a emotional meltdown for a few minutes. I've been shown things from places I've never been, in a time before my time able to describe in great detail to people who had been there. The biggest problem is, I don't know where the places are until I ask somebody about it and give them the description. And they usually say "oh yeah that's such and such; how do you know about that?"

Scared the living crap out of me the first time it happened. These days it's more of deja vu than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom