Has anyone gotten eggs from here?

Never heard of them, but if you're wanting Bobwhite eggs, these folks: www.wadleyquailfarm.com are top-notch with excellent shipment (fast delivery with nearly "0" cracked eggs), as well as an excellent hatch rate. Not trying to take away from BYC member business, but just gotta give kudos for the results I've had with them if you're wanting a fairly large amount of eggs.

No response yet
hmm.png

Quote:
None here either. I have a game bird farm with 50 miles of me that I can't get in touch with by email, phone, or any other means.. lol I've been trying for 2 months now to get in touch with lake cumberland game bird farm... with no luck!

Quote:
None here either. I have a game bird farm with 50 miles of me that I can't get in touch with by email, phone, or any other means.. lol I've been trying for 2 months now to get in touch with lake cumberland game bird farm... with no luck!

THAT SOUNDS LIKE LAKE CUMBERLAND GAME FARM.... GOOD LUCK GETTING AHOLD OF THEM. FOR WHAT ITS WORTH YOU CAN ORDER ON LINE AND WILL GET YOUR EGGS, BUT AS OF PRESENT I HAVE YET TO FIND ANYONE THAT HAS MADE CONTACT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL WITH THEM SUCESSFULLY. I DO HOWEVER RECOMEND THEIR STOCK.

Ga.chickenman :

I'd say www.wadleyquailfarm.com good ole Georgia folks
thumbsup.gif

One thing about them............if you call, you may not get somebody the first time..............but, after about the 3rd try, you will prolly be talking to a "very nice" rep........​

Quote:

THAT SOUNDS LIKE LAKE CUMBERLAND GAME FARM.... GOOD LUCK GETTING AHOLD OF THEM. FOR WHAT ITS WORTH YOU CAN ORDER ON LINE AND WILL GET YOUR EGGS, BUT AS OF PRESENT I HAVE YET TO FIND ANYONE THAT HAS MADE CONTACT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL WITH THEM SUCESSFULLY. I DO HOWEVER RECOMEND THEIR STOCK.

I HAVE MADE CONTACT!!! Talked to a nice lady on the phone at the first of April... She said that they were kinda backed up at the moment and for me to call back at the first of may... LMBO.... BEEN TRYING TO SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF MAY!!! 3-4 times a week, every hour of the day you could think of... I know they have good birds... just don't see paying shipping charges when I can drive to their "store" and pick them up.. eggs, chicks or grown birds.. lol what ever they have available at that time would be great.. but I have to "pre-order" them for store pickups.. but first I have to get someone on the other end of the phone to tell them I want anything.. just anything!!

Back
Top Bottom