Has anyone heard from Superior Farms about their order?

CovenantCreek

Chicks Rule!
12 Years
Oct 19, 2007
Franklin, TN
Just curious. I'm expecting 2 doz eggs and would like to be able to warn my mail carrier to be on the lookout for them in case it gets cold again -- if only I had a clue when they would be shipped.....
hmm.png

I was thinking of giving them a call to see where they were at. I have an order of chicks and I want to make sure that I am ready when they make it here. Too expensive to miss and have dead ones. Danny said middle to end of February.

I just sent an email this morning to see if he could estimate a shipping time for me. I have never called him directly only contacted him by email. That was the beginning of Feb and he returned all my emails. So maybe he just missed one with you? I will let you know if I hear anything.

Ok, I called Danny -- the Silver Leghorns haven't started producing yet, which was holding up my order. Dropped them in favor of some Orps, mostly buff maybe some blacks. I should be getting those and the Silver Penciled Rocks next week.
wee.gif

He said they're sold out on Delawares and don't have any Blue Orps currently available. I didn't ask about anything else.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom