1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Has anyone heard-of/dealt with......

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Momma_Cluck, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Momma_Cluck

Momma_Cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    N. West Michigan
    The hatchery at mypetchicken.com??
    They seem to have a nice selection at good prices, and only require a purchace of 8 chicks instead of 20+

Am looking for some Aracunas, Australorps, Polish and Rocks.... but only a couple of each...

Anyone ever buy from them????

2. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    There are quite a few on here who have....there is even a pretty extensive thread about them somehwere. That is where I got my first chickens. My experience was, they are GREAT until something is wrong, then there is NO WAY the problem is getting fixed. I was supposed to get at least credit (or replacements which is what I originally wanted) for some rooosters (that should have been pullets), a wrong breed, and a dead chick from them being lost in the mail. They ignored all of my emails about the issue and wrote me once after I complained on here but then never replied to any other message. Had not been able to get through via phone either so I just gave up.

Oh, and like with pretty much all hatcheries, you won't get Aracuanas, you will get EE's....which are cool though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by