Has anyone named their coop?

Quote:
Ohhhh you would be in so much trouble mr!
lau.gif

I just don't let my Mr. know how much I have spent to date except when I find windows for $10.!! since I am the builder he can only guess!
hide.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Coopa Cabana. And it sits adjacent to the house, right off the cabana-covered patio. I had the sign on the coop door made - it says "Coopa Cabana - Est. 2003".

40221_dscf5441.jpg

Our Chapel, from the 1964 movie with Sidney Portier Lillies of the Field. We hired a handyman who turned out to be quite the blessing for our house! And it all started with "could you build for us ...a ...shed/coop/run..?" WELL HE'S STILL HERE FIXING UP OUR HOUSE! Those chickens are like little angels, for they brought to us a good strong man.........

We named ours The Triple H (The Happy Hen House)
I bought this sign and repainted it-The color of a BO
and painted our coop name on it.
26492_100_0216.jpg

Here it is on the coop
26492_100_0218.jpg

My ducks live in the Quack House ('cuz they're quackheads) lol
The broody pen is Mother Cluckers
My DD's tractor is the Insane Asylum (it houses Fidget, Twitch and Prozac - her blue andalusions),
the pen for growing chicks outside is the Peeper Keeper

big_smile.png

Clucking Club-ana. The reason why I named it that is because I live in a house with 4 males, (DH, 2 DS's and 1 male Airedale Terrier). Always threatened that I was going to get female birds so I would have more votes! They never thought I would actually do it, that's the best part, (aside from the fresh eggs they like for breakfast).

Back
Top Bottom