Has anyone seen something like this...Help please

Bummer...I hate it when the weak ones linger on and on.
Is it eating/drinking/pooping?
I started giving it some meal worms, it was the most excited it had been about food. I have been trying to entice it, it will pick at chick starter but not really eat much. It was pooping what I thought was abnormally dry and almost looked like moist chick starter. It drinks when I put it by the waterer but I'm really not sure if it does any other times. I am afraid something may be wrong inside and it just isn't digesting the food :(

I started giving it some meal worms, it was the most excited it had been about food. I have been trying to entice it, it will pick at chick starter but not really eat much. It was pooping what I thought was abnormally dry and almost looked like moist chick starter. It drinks when I put it by the waterer but I'm really not sure if it does any other times. I am afraid something may be wrong inside and it just isn't digesting the food :(
:hugs Ah geez....I'm sorry it's not responding so well, thanks for the update!

Could very well be something 'wrong inside'...maybe inside it's little brain too if it's not instinctively eating and drinking with gusto.
Are the spots on the belly looking any different?

Could very well be something 'wrong inside'...maybe inside it's little brain too if it's not instinctively eating and drinking with gusto.
Are the spots on the belly looking any different?
They seemed like they were going away and I started to wonder if it was maybe feathers that hadn't broke through...but I really don't think that was it! I just keep second guessing. I even considered allergy to the chick food :( When the hen makes the sound for food it tries valiantly, but they are old enough she doesn't do it often.

Back
Top Bottom