Hatch-a-long due Jan 31st 2022!!!

Day 12!! Wow times seems to be speeding up!! Pulled some quitters today, honestly more likely just non starters.. pulled 9 but I didn't candle them all. Plus my picture taking assistant changed and I think I will wait until tomorrow for my regular helper to capture a clearer shot!! Definitely seeing growth!! I'll be doing an eggtopsy in the morning to see if there was any growth. Hopefully not too many more quitters.
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0664(1).jpg
IMG_0664(1).jpg

Oops, it's lock down tomorrow and I realized I didn't put up day 15s egg pictures.. not sure I'll candle much tomorrow but I did end up candling everyone on day 15... out of 36 eggs 3 quitters and 14 non starters.... guess it's a bit early.... bit of a bummer since I bought them.. but alas.. still 19 going into lockdown at least. Hopefully they are growing ok. A little worried about the air cell size.
IMG_4792.jpg
IMG_4791(1).jpg
IMG_4793.jpg

One has hatched... one still just pipped, but is really rocking now that it's buddy is out.. also it seems to be pipped closer to the center of the egg, hopefully it will make it through. And now that chick 1 is playing football with everyone I hope it goes ok.
Congratulations 🥳 :jumpy pics please when you can!

4 more pips! The one that pipped eariler seems to be trying to zip out the side. Has a great air hole, but wondering how well it will manage to get out. I don't want to open it up yet. As cute as the fluff butt is!! I know I'll wait as long as I can before I will. Any suggestions, when or if I should assist? I'll try and get a good picture, but it's in the back so hard to get nicely in my incubator.

Back
Top Bottom