Hatch-Along January 19th!!

1000AM. 504 hours and 21 days since setting. 9/14 pipped, 8/13 hatched. One did not absorb all its guts before hatching and may not make it. Life’s hard- poor little thing. I’m leaving it alone and hoping for the best. Two eggs were set 24-48 hours after the others so are not due yet. The others are doing great considering they were incubated over a snow storm and three power outages. image.jpg

1000AM. 504 hours and 21 days since setting. 9/14 pipped, 8/13 hatched. One did not absorb all its guts before hatching and may not make it. Life’s hard- poor little thing. I’m leaving it alone and hoping for the best. Two eggs were set 24-48 hours after the others so are not due yet. The others are doing great considering they were incubated over a snow storm and three power outages.View attachment 2966571
Congrats! I lost the thread for a bit, so I sadly missed it...... But they are adorable!!

Sorry, I forgot. What breed?

Day 23. 550 hours since setting. We have 9 really strong chicks, one that didn’t make it, and 3 eggs. It's not a perfect hatch but considering it's my second set of chicks, and we had two snowstorms during the incubation, I'm pretty satisfied. I’m considering tossing the last theee eggs as the incubator is smelling pretty awful. I moved the babies to a hall closet FB4B65F0-EF4A-431B-9B08-A1D2668C5DED.jpeg brooder and they are all drinking and eating.

Day 23. 550 hours since setting. We have 9 really strong chicks, one that didn’t make it, and 3 eggs. It's not a perfect hatch but considering it's my second set of chicks, and we had two snowstorms during the incubation, I'm pretty satisfied. I’m considering tossing the last theee eggs as the incubator is smelling pretty awful. I moved the babies to a hall closet View attachment 2968428brooder and they are all drinking and eating.
Wyandottes are so adorable! Love their back stripes and speckled faces! ❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom