Hatch date due this thursday/friday who's with me??

Has anyone seen any of their eggs "moving" yet?? I haven't. I've been watching mine like a hawk trying to see it move. I candled it this morning so I know it's alive. I just think it's trying to torture me!!
barnie.gif

I had two hatch today
big_smile.png
will post pics for you all to see later, still 12 to go...
fl.gif
i have heard to eggs tweeting so maybe they'll be with us this evening!!

One of my baby's hatched under my broody today, a day early!!! One left to go and it's got plenty of time
big_smile.png

Last edited:
So cute!!

Everyone that was developing at day 14 made it to lockdown yesterday, so of course I jump out of bed and check everything.. no pips yet... I'm crossing everything I have that all of the BCM's make it out.. the eggs are HUGE! It's also my first hatch from HinkJC stock, so I'm super excited to have little orpingtons running around
smile.png

Awww the chicks are so cute!! I still haven't heard mine peep yet, I'm just hatching one egg because the other 2 didn't make it!
sad.png

Hello all! I have 2 eggs that should be hatching tomorrow. I have 2 black mottled bantam cochins (sisters) that do everything together, including going broody. So, I gave them 2 fertile eggs, 1 each, from a different hen. Well, they settled down in the same box, which was barely big enough for both of them. I moved their nest to a larger bin so I could put food and a water bottle close by. They've been taking turns getting out for a few minutes so that the eggs always have someone on them. It's so cute how they share everything! So I checked the eggs last night and saw one of them rocking on it's own, so I'm excited to see them hatch. Didn't have any pips when I left for work this morning, so I'm hoping to see something when I get home. Keeping my fingers crossed!

We have 2 polish and 1 black copper maran hatching today/tomorrow! The 2 polish have pipped and you can hear them chirping, feel them moving. The black copper maran is quiet and no pips. It's our first hatch, so exciting!
84120_img_6095.jpg

Back
Top Bottom