hatch date is Friday! Anyone else? IT HATCHED! PICS********

joe17

Songster
10 Years
Nov 25, 2009
Louisiana
***********pics on page 12***************

I have 2 dozen eggs in my octagon brinsea from Bobbi Porto's silkies! So exciting! Anyways...... I candled and I have about 8 that look good. I just made little cups(instead of egg cartons) for them to go in during lockdown. I will go into lockdown on Tuesday afternoon probably. Their hatch date is Friday!!!!!! I am being toooooo impatient! Anyone else's hatch day is Friday?? Will update everyday this week to let you guys know the progress. If I get 5 I will be happy.

Last edited:

HawaiiHorseGirl

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 21, 2010
Hawaii
I have a turkey sitting on 6 eggs that are due on Wednesday. I am cautiously optimistic as her eggs we fostered under a broody earlier this year hatched and then died 24 hrs later. Hopefully she has better luck! Good luck with your hatch!!!

spish

De Regenboog Kippetjes
9 Years
Apr 7, 2010
Belgium
i have a broody sitting on 7 eggs. hatch day is tomorrow, one is already pipped!

mlove

Songster
9 Years
Feb 25, 2010
tx
Mine should go in lock down Friday. Do you have photos of the little cups you made?

Lotsapaints

Songster
9 Years
Mar 17, 2010
Paso Robles, CA
I have some hatching
2 Silver Penciled Rocks and Golden Cuckoo and Black Copper Marans I will candle those tomorrow before lock down pretty excited but then I always am. Worse though is I'm going to be gone until Saturday night due to a grandson's graduation
I'm sure they'll be okay I just like to

joe17

Songster
10 Years
Nov 25, 2009
Louisiana
LOCKDOWN TOMORROW!!! Soooooooooooo excitied!!! I am talking to my eggs now to encourage them to come out quick!
I have 8 or 9 going into lockdown probably. I will candle better when they go in lockdown. I will leave in any that I am unsure of but im sure it will be obvious! I will take a pic today in a few minutes to show yall.

Top Bottom