Hatch Day May 6th! Anyone wanna hatch with me?

SymanSaysFarms

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 16, 2012
Connecticut, USA
I just set 35 egglets in my incubator this AM and I'm so excited. They're for a customer but I'm so excited to see what our own girls produce. We've hatched out a few of our own farm's eggs but this is the biggest clutch by far. In the incubator are BBS Marans, Lavender Orpingtons, B/W Silkies and Lavender Ameraucanas. I was hoping our Sassy Girl (silkie) would go broody so she would take the Silkie eggs for me but I didn't have any lucky convincing her. Oh well :)

So, what do you have in your incubator/under your broody right now?

Last edited:
I have for years with only 1 incubator, Now Im starting to get more orders So I had to buy another one. The Marans are for me though. The others are for orders. I was thinking about getting one of them sportsman incubators I heard they work awesome.

That's where I am right now as well. I'm just working with a Genesis 1588 for now. This round is mostly for a customer/friend but I put some silkies in for me as I'm trying to get a blue girl and later breeding for some splash. Of course I said I wouldn't be hatching any chicks for us this year since I'm working on my own bun in the oven and don't want to get in over my head. But, that's chickens for ya :)

I've never tried buying off Ebay. Done all my buying of hatching eggs from the Buy-Sell-Trade forum here. I've had good results considering USPS's ability to scramble most everyone else's orders. I got what I needed to start breeding more of my own :)

So when are everyone's hatch day

Tomorrow for me!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom