Hatch Done, What a DISASTER... 2 ducklings, all others lost or culled.

PineBurrowPeeps

Eye see you...
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Here, there, and everywhere...
Okay, it's getting close now and I'm getting nervous. Should I open one or both or none of the vent plugs in the top of the bator at this point?
My temp is 100 and my hum is currently 79% and climbing. I have wet sponges in there as well as the three bottom wells filled....

*bites nails* Three more days till they're due!

Last edited:
Yay! i can't wait to see them!
love.gif

from what your saying everything is fine i didn't open any vent plugs on my bator when i hatched your egg... and she hatched on day 27 so you might get some early babies!

do you see them wiggling? the eggs that is the egg i had of yours was wiggling and rolling for 2 days straight..lol

Sending you AWESOME hatching vibes
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

i am sure everything will be fin
hugs.gif

Nope, I've been peering in the window looking for wiggling all day. My husband thinks I'm nuts, he clearly didn't believe me when I said the eggs would move! LOL

Will they make noise too? I've heard that chicken eggs peep...

HOLY COW MARK!!!!!!! I just decided to get up and take a little peek right after you asked me about the wiggling and sure enough one of them IS! It's like a light rocking from side to side....

big_smile.png

omg omg omg omg omg.... I'm going to be an egg mommy! LOL I cannot believe I actually kept the things alive this long. Now they need to just hatch and be fine
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom