Hatch McClean?? Red Fox Grey??

Top one looks like a regular grey they are always green legged and straight comb. Obviously he's been trimmed but a closeup of his head can tell if he's pea or straight..
Bottom one Is not a sweater. Sweater is yellow legged. He appears to be from a family of hatch with his green legs and lighter lemon hackles. Which hatch only the owner would know.
I’ll try to get a better close up. His buddy hen is currently broody sitting on a bunch of eggs and he probably thought I was there to collect and just attacked the heck out of my legs 😟 this has never happened before.

Attachments

• AA989620-36FF-44F0-B4BE-0701A4B0B59F.jpeg
    AA989620-36FF-44F0-B4BE-0701A4B0B59F.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 20
The hatch looks like a fine example of the breed
Thank you that’s why I’m trying to figure out what exactly name to call these bad boys. They’re so beautiful and the Grey one has a Grey hen that’s broody right now and I for sure do not want to keep a lot of these amazing birds. So I need to figure out what they are and how much could I sell them for one day.

Thank you that’s why I’m trying to figure out what exactly name to call these bad boys. They’re so beautiful and the Grey one has a Grey hen that’s broody right now and I for sure do not want to keep a lot of these amazing birds. So I need to figure out what they are and how much could I sell them for one day.
You will have to separate them at most 5mo. If they're with a hoot or they will fight and kill each other
You can do trios likely if they are put together very young or after about. Year and a half. Adolescent age the stag doesn't yet know its his lady friends and will want to kill them. If you let the hens from a trio go broody and you split them up you will not be able to put the hens back together they will most likely kill each other.

PLEASE IF YOU DECIDE TO HATCH ANY PLEASE PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT HOW TO PROPERLY CARE AND HOUSE GAMEFOWL.

I would not sell them.

You will have to separate them at most 5mo. If they're with a hoot or they will fight and kill each other
You can do trios likely if they are put together very young or after about. Year and a half. Adolescent age the stag doesn't yet know its his lady friends and will want to kill them. If you let the hens from a trio go broody and you split them up you will not be able to put the hens back together they will most likely kill each other.

PLEASE IF YOU DECIDE TO HATCH ANY PLEASE PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT HOW TO PROPERLY CARE AND HOUSE GAMEFOWL.
Thank you. I learned my first lesson today with the Grey attacking my legs. He’s never done that or showed any signs of aggression before thanks for the advice.

I would not sell them.
Because of their aggressive side or because it would be hard to find a buyer? I love their colors and I do not take part in any fighting none sense. I would really like to give these birds a good life and they’re so beautiful to watch. But for good or for bad, the Grey one is soon to be a father and I do not wish to keep that many T- Rex around

Back
Top Bottom