Hatch Poultry

John D

Chirping
Oct 28, 2012
Last year I placed an order for some chicks at Hatch Poultry order # 1665. The order came to $79.76. I never received the chicks. They strung me out for months stating they were behind due to covid, then said I would receive a refund. Never did, I am wondering if they are just a scam site. I have had wonderful service with Ideal poultry but they were out of the Buff Orps and ordered from Hatch. I ended going back to Ideal and got the chicks months later. It's been since June 2020 and never received the refund they promised. Any one else had luck getting them to do what is right?

Attachments

• receipt for chicks.pdf
    634.4 KB · Views: 10
  • response on 7-1.pdf
    516.7 KB · Views: 5
Um, I just went to hatchpoultry.com and the domain name is for sale :( They have horrendous reviews on Better Business Bureau too. I think you should give up hope on getting your money back. I'm sorry!
Thanks for looking, I had looked them up before and their .com was still active but that was a while back. I guess I got had, hope this can warn others off.

There’s another thread about Hatch Poultry and Quail Empire. Go check it out. Basically, Hatch Poultry did wrong by most of their customers, taking their money and delaying orders with stupid excuses. The number of people who never received their orders at all is insane!!! Hatch poultry then claimed they sold their business to Quail Empire, but we (the general public) believe the scumbag owner just changed names to get out from under the crushing number of orders they couldn’t fill and the horrible reputation they developed. Quail Empire is just as fishy, using the same pics/website descriptions, sending crappy products (if they send any at all), delaying shipments with stupid excuses, and sending cease and resist letters to anyone who talks bad about their company.

Quail Empire claimed to take ownership of all the orders from Hatch Poultry so some Hatch customers have been able to get Quail Empire to ship orders that Hatch never delivered on or promised to replace, but Quail Empire seems to be skirting that responsibility lately.

A few very vocal people claim to have had good experience with them, but Buyer Beware!

Back
Top Bottom