HATCHED CHICK CANT STAND HELP!

Yes really the hen would kill it or leave it to die that is nature. then do you have the heart to sit and watch it suffer? I don't like having to put a animal down but I don't let it suffer no matter how much of a animal person I am. If you cant or won't do it ask a friend if they can put it out of it's suffering.

If you cant bring yourself to do it or you really want try and heal it.You can try heavy doses antibiotics.legs are infected bacteria must of got in egg.Odds are it wont help just prolong suffering.

If you cant bring yourself to do it or you really want try and heal it.You can try heavy doses antibiotics.legs are infected bacteria must of got in egg.Odds are it wont help just prolong suffering.
Im only suggesting this because you dont sound like you cant cull it yourself

Yes really the hen would kill it or leave it to die that is nature. then do you have the heart to sit and watch it suffer? I don't like having to put a animal down but I don't let it suffer no matter how much of a animal person I am. If you cant or won't do it ask a friend if they can put it out of it's suffering.
NO I don't want to sit and suffer! I know and k

Back
Top Bottom