Hatchers Anonymous *Official Thread*

Hmm...well, if we have a whole other LARGER coop, I suppose there will be plenty of room for some new fuzzy butts! Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me!!!
clap.gif

Alright, folks..."Chick Days" are here at TSC! Anyone broken down and bought some chicks to supplement the hatching addiction?!
big_smile.png

I'll admit, I went by there over the weekend, but they were SOLD OUT. I just wanted to look a little...I swear...
hide.gif

I'm seeing articles for keeping Backyard Chickens everywhere now...quite a movement we have going on here!!!
clap.gif

Hiya, Lauren! SO good to hear your voice last night - you're just as sweet on the phone as you are on the forum!
wink.png

ETA: I ALWAYS have to pick up a couple of Isa Browns. They're hatched about 2 hours from me, and they are the ONLY breed I've found that lays right through our Michigan winters!

Aww, thanks Wynette! It was great to actually speak with you for a change. I'm not quite sure how, but you sound exactly as I imagined...spooky!
big_smile.png

I'm thinking of stopping back in on my lunch break to see what they've got this week. I've heard rumors about someone getting a Silkie...(the dreaded Silkies!!!
gig.gif
) I need a fuzzybutt fix...

oh heck. My name is Emma and I feel I'm headed down the path of being a hatchaholic. I just received my new incubator in the post on March 7th. I put it together right away, and collected eggs the next day and w ant to set the eggs today. I've even been browsing the internet for eggs for sale of new breeds I don't have, even though I shouldn't.

I guess I am well on my way to having a problem, or dozens of problems.
barnie.gif

sigh. thank goodness for groups like this.

thankyou.

I'm a bit bummed this morning. I really am anxious to get going on this.
I went to the barn this morning. I had left out some perfectly good hatching eggs, they sat out all night in the rain !!!!
Soaked, sitting in water,
he.gif

so I guess now , they are only good to be scrambled up for the birds.
th.gif

Hi, Emma! Sorry to hear of your eggie woes...there's certainly no shortage of nice eggs to put in your new bator, though! Go check out the BSA section on here....or....maybe....don't...... BA HA HA!

Anyway, best of luck collecting more eggies to get that new bator goin'!

Quote:
I think that is considered ENABLING. !!!

Emma, we're here for you.
big_smile.png

I got my 2nd bator last month and have it full of Pink Chick's wellie eggs and Fitzfarm's golden cuckoo marans eggs. My Wynette BCM eggs from last fall (now hens) have just started laying and OMG I need MORE!!!!
My name is Christine and I am a Hatchaholic.........and I'm learning how to deal with it!
I just get MORE eggs.
lol.png
wee.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom