hatchery chicks?

I ordered from Meyers hatchery this year. They are in Ohio , i am in California. I got my chicks the next afternoon and they never use roosters as a heat source. They use a heat pack that is long lasting. They were beautifully packed. I ordered 10 and ( thank God) 10 arrived all alive and extremely healthy! They are absolutely beautiful girls! I still have all 10! It was a wonderful experience. All that way and they did great! I ordered in January and picked when i wanted them hatched. I opted for April 11th. Not too cold, not too hot for their very long trip. I got 7 beautiful barred rock sexed and vaccinated females, 1 lovely silver laced Wyandotte female, 1 silver penciled rock female, and a free female buff orpington . I couldnt be happier with Meyers!!

I ordered my chicks through Mypetchicken.com. The shipping zip code was out of Ohio, so they are a middleman? Ordered 10, and all arrived overnight and healthy. I've had them a week today and they are doing great. My order was Buff Opringer, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Speckled Sussex and Dominques.

Back
Top Bottom