Hatchery Recommendations???

BaaKaaawk

Coopster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2011
Lexington, KY
Wow, so looks like COVID is going to cause the same fiasco in our hobby as last year- I can barely find breeds available. :(

I've ordered from both Meyer and McMurray in the past (and both have been great for me) but they have really limited selections. I know everywhere will probably be the same- but just curious if anyone had recommendations other than those two?

Thanks!

Wow, so looks like COVID is going to cause the same fiasco in our hobby as last year- I can barely find breeds available. :(

I've ordered from both Meyer and McMurray in the past (and both have been great for me) but they have really limited selections. I know everywhere will probably be the same- but just curious if anyone had recommendations other than those two?

Thanks!
We have many of our rare breeds still available for early hatches in 2021, www.valleyhatchery.com - varieties are definitely selling fast (even faster than normal) but we do have quite a selection still available.

Chickens for bakyards is great if you want a higher chance of getting show bieds. You can get as little at 3! they gave me 2 extra birds when i ordered.

Back
Top Bottom