HATCHERY SURPLUS EVERYONE WAS ASKING ABOUT

that's a good deal if you can raise them as broilers.

it's too late for me this year.

next year!
wink.png

Too bad I dont have the room for all 200 broilers and it would be a bit much trying to feed them all and butcher them by hand!

Good deal!

I ordered them today and asked for the 8/3 shipping so we will see how it turns out. I am going to learn to caponize so I do not have to kill them all at once. So we will see... my neighbor wants a few he thinks. It turned out to be 23 dollars in shipping in addition to the price. They had smaller numbers I think one was 100 the other was 50 whatever hatches and 50 boys. So you could still end up with 100 boys. I have never ordered from them before but I did make sure not to use my debt card. If you don't know about that issue please be sure to be careful with them you can get over charged or double charged by places.
Thank you so much for posting the hatchery information. What a deal I did look at other hatcheries and they did not seem to have the same deal. They had specials but nothing that compared to the price of .18 each

Let us know what you get,pics would be nice also.
I have been thinking about ordering the special.

Quote:
I have a friend in NY who ordered this package in April and has had very good luck with them!

Well I called them today after my ordeal with Ideal to make sure that they had my order. I put in for the 3rd as that was a choice. They are not going to be shipped until the 20th....I think they put the eggs in last night when I put my order in because that would be 21 days.... So do they offer this special on a regular basis? I will let you guys know how they arrive and turn out. We will be building MORE pens to house them, this later hatch date just gives us more time. I think I will be okay with the weather and their feathering because it does not get cold here until December and usually no snow until Jan/Feb if then. However, we have had some crazy weather this year so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom