hatches on on Feb 19 and 20 / BABY PICS ON PAGE 11 & 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I candled tonight my last time candling before they hatch tonight would be the 17th day. I didnt get any pictures, but this is what I saw in all 4 of my eggs.

16-days%20027_demo.jpg

I move 6 ducky eggs into the hatcher tonight! I'm so overjoyed that the first batch I got 3/5...I can't believe this is really working! Yea! Keep all of your fingers and toes crossed!!!
big_smile.png
I'll candle again 2nite while moving them...

I'm so glad everyone has some that are making it all the way
smile.png
go chickies!

Quote:
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't see anything like that in ANY of my eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

please please tell me that i still have hope for babies!
hit.gif

*L*A*G* :

i ment do i take the eggs out of the automatic turner and put them on their sides? hurry i need to know by tomarrow mornin!

are u gonna use the egg carton metod? If not yeah just lay them on their sides.​

Tomorrow afternoon (after a quick trip to Walmart to look for that fancy shelving stuff with holes in it) I'm getting some hot water ready.

Then, I open the bator, unhook the turner and take it to the dark room with my fancy LED light and the hatching cartons.

Candle every egg. Put the live and thrives pointy end down in the already wet down cardboardish hatching carton(s) (s) is being positive and hopeful!

Add hot water to both reservoirs, put down the metal mesh, put down the soft shelving stuff with holes, put the cartons with the lives and thrives in the bator along with the thermometors/hygrometer, shut it up and wait to see if I need to add more warm water. Get it stabilized at 65 to 70% humidity.

Sit on my hands unless I have to take a pic or two of pips and zips and rewarn the kiddies that the bator doesn't get opened until dad opens it!

I can't believe I have patients scheduled from 7AM to 1PM on Saturday. It's horrible... I'm actually hoping for cancellations!!!

Back
Top Bottom