Hatching 48 eggs this weekend and I am back!

K&H Chicken Farm

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
Redding CA
Day 21 is tomorrow and I have to leave in a couple hours!
barnie.gif
The gal that is baby sitting for me knows if she needs help to post on here to get it. I split the hatch into 2 bactors and told her to only open the one if there is just to many chicks running around in it. I have a brooder all set up but hopefully no one pips ubtil I get back.
fl.gif
The other has only 12 eggs in it and they should be fine in there until I get back..
Wish me luck!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
barnie.gif
Its just over night, and yes I am freeking out big time!
ep.gif
To make matters worse the second hatcher I am using has not been used by me and is used..
he.gif
I am going nuts here.
hit.gif

I saw a picture of an incubator that works when you plug it into the cigarette lighter of your car. I just couldn't figure out how you keep the car ride from breaking the eggs.

Its the new Hovabactor. I have it, but my hubby would kill me if I trid to take them with me! Its more for teachers and such going from and to class. I do not think I would hatch will driving! Its would be worse then druck driving!
lau.gif

Everything is going to be fine, I can feel it.
jumpy.gif
And when you get back you will probably have some little chickies jumping all around happily. Cause you know that "babies" come when they are least expected too. Tehe

Back
Top Bottom