Hatching !!!! As I type!!

Yes--that is normal. They can be spread out by several days. Three days is pretty typical.
smile.png

They are still hatching!! This is crazy! They are waaaaaaay over there hatch date!

Thanks, I had one die and i think another isn't going to make it but it may surprise me. I just don't understand why all the other eggs aren't hatching yet. they are supposed to be between 16 and 18 days to hatch and they are on like 23 now. none all day and then one in the middle of the night and then nothing else all day. i thought well i gues the other ones are dead so i opened one and it wasn't so now i don't no what to do about the other eggs.

I may have mis understood you, but they hatch at or around 21 days. You stop turning them on day 18. So they really aren't to late. It's very exciting the first time. This isn't my first time, but i also have chicks hatching right now.

What are you hatching? Chickens take about 21 days to hatch. Some quail hatch in 18 days, others in 23/24 days. Congrats on the chicks so far.

Back
Top Bottom