hatching day problems

Daxen

Hatching
Feb 17, 2017
hi everyone, sorry in advance for my bad english but i'm italian. i'm having some problems with my eggs. i have 8 eggs in my homemade incubator, I candled them until day 18 and everything was just fine, the embryos developed good. then i stopped turning them and set the humidity to 50% circa. yesteday 2 of them started hatching, one picked a little crack, and the other one was out with the tip of the beck. then they stopped moving till today. so i cracked one of them open, and i found the fully developed chick dead :( with something veiny attached to his belly i guess. i think is the yolk maybe not fully absorbed. i don't know. anyway, now is the end of 21st day and just one of the remaning 6 eggs started cracking the egg but unfortunatly on the wrong verse, the one without the air sack.. and suddently stopped moving as the others 2 did.. i don't know what could be or what to possibly do to save the other 5 eggs... and i'm pretty sure that at least 2 out of the remaning 5 are alive cause i sas them rocking..

actually right now i'm seeing the egg cracking on the wrong part trying to push to break the membrane. i hope i can make his way trough without troubles for the lack of air

i'm not sure right now, but last time i checked they seemed normal to me. thank you!

Back
Top Bottom