Hatching Day!

Caroline0615

Chirping
May 11, 2020
its Officially been 21 days in the incubator! I have 9 eggs and most of them have been pretty active. What are signs you guys look for before the first pip?!
I’ll make sure to keep everyone updated!!

I noticed two yesterday had an internal pip so I put my earplugs in and went to sleep for the night! 😂
Today we have more that have internally pipped and I was wondering what exactly is the “safe hole” I’ve seen many videos of people putting them in their chicks eggs and I was wondering if it reaches 1’ o’clock here which it is currently 11 now, should I put those safe holes? I won’t be here from 1:30-9:30 tonight and it worries me because I actually have work and my mother and grandmother know absolutely nothing about baby chicks! I do not want these two to die. I know I seem panicky about it, but my father has just gone to the mountains and I can’t put these chicks down myself if something bad happens to them! I also would need to know where to make the safe hole! Also I’m talking about the two eggs that were VERY active yesterday
PLS RESPOND ASAP THANKS ❤️🥰

Back
Top Bottom