Hatching Double yolk Quail

I've just ordered poetry cell. I'm giving him a little bit of sugar water not much sugar just enough to keep him happy. The poultry cell will be here Monday. Will he die from it? He moves around a lot
No he won't die but if he's permanently lame, he not only won't live a quality life but he won't thrive.

Great on the poultry cell! Shake the bottle each time, I'd give him about 4 or 5 drops orally once a day. Go slow, use an eye dropper and drop one at a time in the mouth, giving the chick time to swallow.

Also, it you have any human Vit E capsules, you can prick one open, (careful not to cut yourself,) and drip a few drops into his mouth. Do this once daily until you get the poultry cell.

Also, it you have any human Vit E capsules, you can prick one open, (careful not to cut yourself,) and drip a few drops into his mouth. Do this once daily until you get the poultry cell.
Ok so I'm going to get vitamin e for him tonight. For now I've got a recipie with sugar water salt and baking soda. :) he peps up a lot after this. I have lost a few eggs since getting the new incubator so I'm holding onto this chick for dear life

Ok so I'm going to get vitamin e for him tonight. For now I've got a recipie with sugar water salt and baking soda. :) he peps up a lot after this. I have lost a few eggs since getting the new incubator so I'm holding onto this chick for dear life
Go easy with baking soda, it's very high in sodium, birds have a hard time expelling salts.

The little guy is in good loving hands! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom