hatching egg care guide

That is very helpful information..I have eggs incubating right now
smile.png
thanks!

I have 2 buffs that are broody, my grandkids want to trying hatching chicks "the natural way" with broody mama
can this be done??? I know I will need to separate them from the flock and make food and water available
nearby. Right now I have to physically remove them from the boxes and take them out of the coop where they
are "dazed and confused and ruffled" any good advice would be appreciated. Also, the eggs I have 5 different breeds
how can I tell which egg is from which breed. I have buffs, RIR, aussies, isa browns, speckled black and white I forgot the breed right now
thanks for any help
mamarosa

Yes, that was careless of them. It is 99-100. I think they meant 84-86% humidity. The article makes that same mistake in several places on several different pages, and the only hint of the error is that it occurs after they mention humidity.

Hi everyone! I'm brand new here. I just purchased the Farm Innovations 4200. A test run confirmed that the built-in thermometer is not accurate. Does anyone know can I control humidity in this unit?

Back
Top Bottom