Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I was wondering if you had pics of the Columbian bantam Cochins.
Thanks!

Hi Papa!

Wanting more info on your Speckled Sussex birds.
Average weight?
Broodiness?

Have you ever shipped to AR? Success here or nearby?

Thanks! Have a great one!

Hi Papa!

Wanting more info on your Speckled Sussex birds.
Average weight?
Broodiness?

Have you ever shipped to AR? Success here or nearby?

Thanks! Have a great one!

yes, have shipped to AR a couple times and most every other state at some point. :) I have not had broodies yet but I bought the flock as a whole from Cheryl at The Omelet Ranch so they are relatively new to me (had them about 4 months now). They are from Walt Reichert primarily but I also have some birds from Overton in the flock. I will work on getting you some weights. I can tell you that my breeding hens and roos are definitely bigger than they ones I saw at the Stockton Show a month ago. But, I will try to get some formal weights for you this week.

this is a reallly dumb newbie question I'm sure, but what does BBS mean? as in bbs copper marans?
Black/blue/splash-blue does not breed true: you will hatch 50% blue, 25% black, and 25% splash chicks. It is about the only combination of different colors that you can keep together and offer as pure, because chicks will ALWAYS be one of those three colors. If you keep any other colors together, you can no longer consider the chicks pure colors, because you never know what will hatch. Hope that makes sense to you.
smile.png

P.S. It is not a dumb question at all!

Back
Top Bottom