Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful Papa Brooder is as a seller. I had pre-ordered Cream Legbar eggs back in February for shipment last week. Because of unexpected broody issues and an ebay auction he had already put up, my order ended up being delayed.

In order to make up for the delay, he generously gave me lots of extras of the Cream Legbars and added pretty much a full order of Swedish Flower Hens to boot. He sent 29 eggs total. Unbelievably kind and generous. It goes beyond being an honorable seller to one that bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied.

Best seller I have ordered from. Ever.

Last edited:
It was 29 breeds, what is missing?
smile.png
I pulled the light sussex and the wheaten marans. but I actually had more than 30 listed so it's back to 30 now. :)

hi there! do you ship? im interested in getting 6 white silkie eggs
yes I ship. It may be a few weeks unless you are ok with eggs from a mixed pen. My show quality whites have been raising chicks so aren't laying but should start again in 2-4 weeks. I have a second pen with white roo over 2 white hens, 1 paint hen, and 1 black frizzled sizzle hen. that pen is laying. you will get some pure whites but could also get paint or sizzles

That's okay! Do you know when i can order them from you?
if you are willing to take the pen that's laying then anytime. Otherwise, you can pre-order from the other pen and I will let you know when they start laying or you can just check back in a few weeks to see if they are laying. up to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom