Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

What size would you estimate that your LF Chocolate hens and your Split rooster are?
I will try to get weights on them tomorrow. Been meaning to do that for ages. :) The split roo I have is 100% full size english orp. He's huge! I do have 3 pens running currently, 2 to generate pullets and the one with the roo I talked about to generate the boys.

Hello, I would really like to put in an order of eggs from you asap! If i could order them today and have them shipped that would be great! I would like a variation of the silkies. I was thinking

3 White Silkies
2 Blue and Splash Silkies
1 Cuckoo Silkie
2 Silver Partridge Silkies
2 Buff Silkie/Sizzle Combo

so i believe the total would come out to be $42? $30 for the eggs and $12 for shipping?

I am setting up a paypal account right now in order to send payment. what else do you need me to do?>

Hello, I would really like to put in an order of eggs from you asap! If i could order them today and have them shipped that would be great! I would like a variation of the silkies. I was thinking

3 White Silkies
2 Blue and Splash Silkies
1 Cuckoo Silkie
2 Silver Partridge Silkies
2 Buff Silkie/Sizzle Combo

so i believe the total would come out to be $42? $30 for the eggs and $12 for shipping?

I am setting up a paypal account right now in order to send payment. what else do you need me to do?>
So sorry, you did place this order right? i am just seeing this now but the order looks familiar. Just send me a PM to place any orders for the future. thanks!!

Just wanted to put it out there, for people who are looking for a dependable breeder with amazing birds and great customer service, that you can't go wrong with PapaBrooder (Jeff)! I've ordered 4-5 times now from him and I haven't been disappointed yet. Highly recommend him! :D

Just wanted to put it out there, for people who are looking for a dependable breeder with amazing birds and great customer service, that you can't go wrong with PapaBrooder (Jeff)! I've ordered 4-5 times now from him and I haven't been disappointed yet. Highly recommend him!
big_smile.png
Awesome to hear! I have 32 eggs of his in my bator now. What breed of eggs did you get from him and what were your hatch rates?

Last edited:
I just did my 7 day candle check. So far papas eggs look good, think I still have 23-25 eggs going out of 28 I started with. :) Ill keep updates going!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom