Hatching Eggs ~ Asst'd Purebred Chickens ~ Mix & Match

GardienneWings

Songster
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Northern Central Virginia
We are offering purebred hatching eggs in the following breeds available to ship Monday-Wednesday every week:
Note: Since we don't ship eggs over 3 days old, the number in ( ) is the MAX for that breed. Price is PER EGG so you can mix and match.

Blue & Black Ameraucana (18) $2.50 per egg
Buff Orpington (24) $1.50
BBS Standard Cochins (12) $1.50
Coronation Sussex (6) $5
Delaware (6) $2.50
Dominique (18) $1.50
Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans (Same pen so you could hatch either one - we average 6:1 Blk to Blue) (18) $3
BBS and White Crested Black Polish (8) $2.50
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (includes all the "Blue" variations) (6) $3.50
Silkie (from out SQ pens) Buff, Silver Partridge, BBS, White (all bearded except 1 white hen) (12) $3.50

Also available this year in limited quantities:
Bourbon Red, Heritage Bronze, Royal Palm, Narragansett, & White Turkey Eggs $3.50
Pencilled Palm Turkey eggs $5
Pekin, Khaki CampbellxPekin, & Muscovy duck eggs $2
Peafowl eggs (Blue pen, Purple pen, or Blue Silver Pied/White pen, ask for details) $10

We double bubble wrap and double box our eggs and try to include extras when we can. Shipping is Priority Mail and based on actual cost +$2.50 for all the bubble wrap and packing peanuts :) We CAN Fed Ex eggs if you prefer.

Fine Print: We are hatching these same eggs and so fertility is confirmed, however, we cannot guarantee that the eggs we ship you will hatch due to the many variables in shipping and incubation. A 50% hatch rate is considered by many people as an average hatch on shipped eggs. IF you have a bad hatch let us know and we will work with you. Peafowl EGGS do not handle the stress of shipping well and a 50% hatch is very good on these.

PM us or email [email protected] for a shipping date estimate or reservation and include your zip code for a shipping cost estimate.
See photos of our birds at www.gardiennewings.com . Website is under construction, so you may need to check back for more photos :)

Val

Last edited:
We just added to our SQ Silkie pens some Awesome Buff and Silver Partridge Silkies from CJ Exotics. Their eggs will be available as soon as they settle in and start laying! We are honored to have these wonderful birds from her flocks.
Val

Hi! I bought eggs from you at a small animal swap a few weeks ago and now I have 2 beautiful little chicks :) I would really like to take my kids to your farm to see the chickens and pick eggs if they can. I want to buy some Ameraucana and Maran hatching eggs from you while we are there.

Back
Top Bottom