HATCHING EGGS AVAILABLE--- RARE BREEDS--- MIX OR MATCH $2 EACH PLUS SHIPPING

tlmotzkus

Songster
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
eastern pennsylvania
IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0725.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0605.JPG IMG_0602.JPG HATCHING EGGS AVAILABLE RARE BREEDS SWEDISH FLOWER HENS-----HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS----BIELEFELDER/RHODEBAR CROSS-----SUPER BLUE EGG LAYERS-----OLIVE EGGERS ALL OUR EGGS ARE $2 EACH PLUS SHIPPING YOU CAN ORDER A SINGLE BREED OR MIX THEM UP ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.........TOM

hello adrien515 yes we ship we are located in eastern pa. 18235. shipping to texas for 1 dozen eggs would be $15 our eggs have a very high fertility rate. we have shipped hundreds of eggs this year and I have only had 1 egg reported to be cracked. the package is insured by the post office for $50. we package our eggs very well in bubble wrap. we have no control of eggs after shipping them and there are no gaurentees . thank you for your interest.......god bless......tom

do you have 3 each of the Swedish flower and the super blue available? zip is 01075.
hello feetofclay hope you are doing well. yes I have eggs available. I can send you eggs on Monday but would prefer to ship on Wednesday due to the holiday on Tuesday. shipping to 01075 would be $10 thanks for your interest.......god bless.....tom

Thanks Tom, I think I had better wait until next time and look for you as soon as my girl goes broody again. she has been sitting for 6 days now, so I need something under her pronto. thanks for your response, will be in touch in the future!

Back
Top Bottom