Hatching Eggs for Sale -Black, Blue, Splash Australorps

feel free to call/text me at (513) 716-0504. Thank you!
Good morning,

The message is blank? Do you have an email so I can ask some questions? I would like to see photos of your hens/pullets also. I am in Georgia so I am not overseas.

Thank you!
My email address is [email protected]. I can respond to your email with some pictures of my hens. Also I only ship hatching eggs. No chicks. I would also advise against shipping hatching eggs during these high temperatures. I would wait for cooler weather for the best results.

Hello. I am glad to see this thread is still alive. I'm new to chicken raising and I have 8 laying RIR females, 1 RIR rooster, and 2 11 week old Buff Orpingtons that I haven't introduced to the reds because I'm afraid they'll be mean to them. I want to diversify my flock and I am in love with the Australorp breed. I've been looking for a few months for Blue Australorp eggs with not much luck. My incubator, that I've never used and would be new to using, only holds 6 eggs. Most places seem to sell a dozen. I would love to try to hatch a dozen but since 6 wouldn't be viable after the 21 days for the first 6, I can't order 12 at a time. Curious if you would be willing to sell me 6 Blue Australorp hatching eggs now, and then 6 Black, or blue (depending on hatch rate of first 6), after the 21 days? My email is [email protected] if you want to chat about it. So very much would love to have some blue (and eventually black) Australorps in my flock.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Hello. I am glad to see this thread is still alive. I'm new to chicken raising and I have 8 laying RIR females, 1 RIR rooster, and 2 11 week old Buff Orpingtons that I haven't introduced to the reds because I'm afraid they'll be mean to them. I want to diversify my flock and I am in love with the Australorp breed. I've been looking for a few months for Blue Australorp eggs with not much luck. My incubator, that I've never used and would be new to using, only holds 6 eggs. Most places seem to sell a dozen. I would love to try to hatch a dozen but since 6 wouldn't be viable after the 21 days for the first 6, I can't order 12 at a time. Curious if you would be willing to sell me 6 Blue Australorp hatching eggs now, and then 6 Black, or blue (depending on hatch rate of first 6), after the 21 days? My email is [email protected] if you want to chat about it. So very much would love to have some blue (and eventually black) Australorps in my flock.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
Sure; I will send an email to you.

Sure; I will send an email to you.

Thank you so much! Curious what is your shipping method in this day of USPS issue stuff we have going on? I'd be willing to pay for more dependable shipping if it meant the vitality of the eggs would be better. I know hatch rates can vary but since I can only get 6 eggs in my incubator, I would love to have the freshest eggs with the fastest shipping. If we work something out that is even semi successful, I'd love to then order 6 Black Australorp eggs from you next. :) I'll check email soon.

At BluRooFarmOH we take a lot of pride in Breeding Australorps to the Industry Standard of Protection. We started our breeding from Stock from Rattlesnack Ridge. He does a fantastic job of breeding, and has a wealth of knowledge. We have much gratitude for him. We have also added a Black Rooster with Show Champion Lineage, and show quality Black Hens.

We have 4 pens to choose from:
#1 PEN -Black Roo(Show Champion lineage)w/Blue Hens You will get approx 50/50
blacks/blues
(#1PEN Blues will have lacing)
#2 PEN -Splash Roo with Splash Hens -You will get 100% Splash
#3 PEN -Splash Roo
with Black Hens -You will get 100% Light Blues
#4 PEN -Blue Roo
with Blue Hens -You will get Black, Blue and Splash

At BlueRooFarm are Aussies are healthy and well cared for. They have access to free range in pasture grass and wooded areas. They are also supplemented with top grade feed for good nutrition.

Your hatching eggs will be turned while We collect them. We go to great lengths to assure that your eggs are well packaged and well marked for fragile care. However, We can not control the postal service. Feel free to call/text us to place your order. (513) 716-0504
View attachment 1990330 View attachment 1990330 View attachment 1990332 View attachment 1990332 View attachment 1990333 View attachment 1990333
HI i was looking to get another splash aussie roo like the one i lost , i live in a hot climet in AZ and i do have black aussies but , they are effected by heat , and i feel that raising only splash aussies will be the answer to the heat problem because of their light color, I find australorps to be fantistic chickens, im looking for splash roo to splah hen aussie eggs, let me know if & when that would be possible, thanks, here is a pic of my splash aussie roo Big Bird that sadly passed away hoping to find another beautiful splash roo like him and a lot of splash hen just as beautiful...!!! & hoping you will have them , so let me know thanks for your time keep those splashes coming,

Attachments

• our splash roo ghost  big bird.jpg
    our splash roo ghost big bird.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
HI i was looking to get another splash aussie roo like the one i lost , i live in a hot climet in AZ and i do have black aussies but , they are effected by heat , and i feel that raising only splash aussies will be the answer to the heat problem because of their light color, I find australorps to be fantistic chickens, im looking for splash roo to splah hen aussie eggs, let me know if & when that would be possible, thanks, here is a pic of my splash aussie roo Big Bird that sadly passed away hoping to find another beautiful splash roo like him and a lot of splash hen just as beautiful...!!! & hoping you will have them , so let me know thanks for your time keep those splashes coming,

Back
Top Bottom