Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have or know of really good quality gold campine? I have a good fried who's in need of hatching eggs.

Hope everyone is well. Turkeys have almost completely stopped laying
sad.png
I have two broodies on nests. They're MEAN! Man. I was taking the extra eggs for a while but now when I try to get her off the best she flogs me. I'm glad she's a good mom. I'm just concerned about all those extra eggs going to waste.
sad.png

Anyway. Hope everyone is well. If you need something from me just holler. I have sedums and rasp starts going to Reese and COrancher on mon. If you need eggs from me just let me know.
I always call those broody turkeys "Dragon Turkeys". They are so much meaner than even a sitting goose. I will be ready for the raspberry starts as it has finally warmed up and we have a little green. The trees are just starting to bud out. Strange weather.

I always call those broody turkeys "Dragon Turkeys".  They are so much meaner than even a sitting goose.  I will be ready for the raspberry starts as it has finally warmed up and we have a little green.  The trees are just starting to bud out.  Strange weather.
I have a broody Faverolle. She just went broody. She is extremely mean. I had to wear gloves to pull the eggs to mark them. Can I give her some of my turkey eggs I got yesterday? Will a chicken raise turkeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom