1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crazypetlady, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazypetlady

crazypetlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Just in case anyone has questions

Or to report that you got your eggs / hatched your eggs or anything else you want to talk about

2. DeannaOR

DeannaOR Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Colton, Oregon
    Thank you =)

3. Nsampsel

Nsampsel Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2012
    East Central Ohio
    I need MORE runner hens!!!! I have orders waiting...LOL

4. MaryRuthLangdon

MaryRuthLangdon Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

5. beehappy4ever

beehappy4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    I love this...my dang roosters are not wanting to do their job or I would be claiming some new eggs for my bator. Maybe it is their time of month. My original roo passed away and my sister thinks the new roosters don't want to make a move due to "man code" hahaha.

1 person likes this.
  6. MajorJC

MajorJC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2012
    Florence, Mississippi -
    I'm so looking forward to my bantam RIR pair to give me some fertile eggs. I'm hoping to have some to trade one day.

1 person likes this.
  7. junkinstuff

junkinstuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Question- I have extra money coming tues the 4th. Can I offer paypal with the stipulation that it will be sent then?

8. crazypetlady

crazypetlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes

9. doubleatraining

doubleatraining Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    Franklinton, NC
    Regarding the new rules(which I love btw, they are going to help keep it even for everyone!)...... Can the pure eggs be a hens choice? I have 5-6 pens that aren't laying REALLY strong right now but they are all pures. Will that count or does it have to be 6+ pures then you can list everything else?

10. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    I'm just guessing here, but it seems to me like offering the exact same offer over and over several times in a row would kill the swap. There's a limit to how many people would want those eggs, so pretty quick, nobody will take the offer. It would be more polite to wait awhile between claiming offers if all you have to exchange is one breed.

The egg swap chains are pretty delicate to keep going, as it is. I don't think it is an objection to one person claiming lots of eggs. it is more an objection to the rest of the participants seeing nothing but the same offer, over and over.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by