Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're going to start making kits for the egg carriers!!!!!

And we'll send them flat packed with destructions and hardware!
lol.png

Very clever idea, but your description just made me laugh!

Quote:

Absolutely gorgeous OE. Do you know what the combo was that created that hen?

Deb

Got eggs from DMRIppy today, wow, VERY secure packing job, all arrived safe and sound, THANKS Donna, I'm seriously going nuts till I can set them tomorrow, so are my kiddos, about 5 times a day.. can we put the eggs in the incubator yet? lol

Got eggs from DMRIppy today, wow, VERY secure packing job, all arrived safe and sound, THANKS Donna, I'm seriously going nuts till I can set them tomorrow, so are my kiddos, about 5 times a day.. can we put the eggs in the incubator yet? lol

Sure you can, might just want to wait for another day or so to start turning.

YAY!! I am too lazy to get pix off my phone right now, but the nice postal lady brought me eggs from Reese poultry, Sahwithchicks, RedBrushFarm and CPL today! Whee!

Only lost two in shipping, too!

Gotta run out for a bit but I'll stop back on later tonight. Who else is getting excited????
ya.gif

Deb,

Am I the only one that can't do the NYD hatch so did an incubator full for Christmas!

Now if Hubby was Jewish so we could do their days of gifting and have an incubator or tray for each day! But, alas, no so it is the 24/25th fuzzy gift time for me -- all pullet eggs so won't be so many as it sounds
jumpy.gif

k/

YAY!! I am too lazy to get pix off my phone right now, but the nice postal lady brought me eggs from Reese poultry, Sahwithchicks, RedBrushFarm and CPL today! Whee!

Only lost two in shipping, too!

Gotta run out for a bit but I'll stop back on later tonight. Who else is getting excited????
ya.gif

I know I am!!! All my eggs are resting in their racks waiting for "High Noon" tomorrow.

Hey everyone, I have a couple of spring swaps that I would like to sell or side swap, I'm giving these up because I either couldn't wait and already hatched my own, or I decided I don't need/want to add the particular breed, or I have sufficient stock already. Here is what I have:

6 Cream Legbar Eggs
6 Cream Legbar Chicks
6 BBS Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lav Orps

These were claimed from swap members who were and still are in good standing
smile.png
I would be willing to swap any of these for $16pp, or NJ's, Dark Brahmas (LF), Breda, or SQ D'Uccles. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks!

Edited to add: My name will remain on the swap and when its time for shipping I will coordinate with the new recipient to avoid confusion for the sender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom