Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now we're swapping swaps! I'll swap my swap for your swap!
lau.gif
Seriously why DID I claim all those spring eggs?
idunno.gif

Hey everyone, I have a couple of spring swaps that I would like to sell or side swap, I'm giving these up because I either couldn't wait and already hatched my own, or I decided I don't need/want to add the particular breed, or I have sufficient stock already. Here is what I have:

6 Cream Legbar Eggs
6 Cream Legbar Chicks
6 BBS Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lav Orps
6 Lav Ameraucanas

These were claimed from swap members who were and still are in good standing
smile.png
I would be willing to swap any of these for $16pp, or NJ's, Dark Brahmas (LF), Breda, or SQ D'Uccles. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks!
Seriously, isn't this going to just complicate things? Especially for the person sending out the swaps.

Hey everyone, I have a couple of spring swaps that I would like to sell or side swap, I'm giving these up because I either couldn't wait and already hatched my own, or I decided I don't need/want to add the particular breed, or I have sufficient stock already. Here is what I have:

6 Cream Legbar Eggs
6 Cream Legbar Chicks
6 BBS Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lemon Cuckoo Orps
6 Lav Orps
6 Lav Ameraucanas

These were claimed from swap members who were and still are in good standing
smile.png
I would be willing to swap any of these for $16pp, or NJ's, Dark Brahmas (LF), Breda, or SQ D'Uccles. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks!
Or, you could say ho ho ho and just give em to me
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Seriously, isn't this going to just complicate things? Especially for the person sending out the swaps.

If any of the senders have any issue with it I have no problem leaving the swaps as they stand, just figured I have enough of these breeds already (except BBS Orps, I decided I only want a couple black Orps to improve my lavs & chocolates), I don't really need more of these come spring as I will have my own birds laying, and someone else might want them.

I'm almost positive CPL doesn't care, I already swapped Tolbunts I claimed from her to someone else because I decided I didn't need yet another new breed, and she was cool with it.

Last edited:
If any of the senders have any issue with it I have no problem leaving the swaps as they stand, just figured I have enough of these breeds already (except BBS Orps, I decided I only want a couple black Orps to improve my lavs & chocolates), I don't really need more of these come spring as I will have my own birds laying, and someone else might want them.

To be honest, that will be very confusing to me, as I have a lot of swaps to keep up with. If one does this, then others might follow. That's way too much confusion for all parties involved. If I decide I don't want a particular swap in the Spring, I still plan on taking them, hatching them and selling them or whatever.

To be honest, that will be very confusing to me, as I have a lot of swaps to keep up with. If one does this, then others might follow. That's way too much confusion for all parties involved. If I decide I don't want a particular swap in the Spring, I still plan on taking them, hatching them and selling them or whatever.

Well, I think this does bring up an interesting issue. If a person offers spring eggs and can't fulfill them, they have the option of offering pp as a substitute. However, if someone claims spring eggs and doesn't want, can't accept them, or whatever, they don't have the option of requesting pp. Now we are saying we do not have the option of transferring them to someone else either. So, my only options are to either lose what I paid for them, or take them anyway, even though I don't want them. If you leave my name down for them, and then when you are ready to ship I happen to give you someone else's name & address, would that work?

Well, I think this does bring up an interesting issue. If a person offers spring eggs and can't fulfill them, they have the option of offering pp as a substitute. However, if someone claims spring eggs and doesn't want, can't accept them, or whatever, they don't have the option of requesting pp. Now we are saying we do not have the option of transferring them to someone else either. So, my only options are to either lose what I paid for them, or take them anyway, even though I don't want them. If you leave my name down for them, and then when you are ready to ship I happen to give you someone else's name & address, would that work?
PM'd you for questions
but I would be happy to do the PP now if needed.
Or, if there is a thought of having the shipments in default and being PP'd substituted, then I could wait and PP you when you received notice that your eggs or chicks were being prepared for shipment... so there wasn't PP's flying around back and forth and such =:~)
Being on the left coast, I have to get in a lot of eggs from you 'easterners' to get a few chicks so I need all I can get of the ones I am trying to get.

(edit) ps must get pic changed or updated. I don't remember that young thin serous girl!

Last edited:
PM'd you for questions
but I would be happy to do the PP now if needed.
Or, if there is a thought of having the shipments in default and being PP'd substituted, then I could wait and PP you when you received notice that your eggs or chicks were being prepared for shipment... so there wasn't PP's flying around back and forth and such =:~)
Being on the left coast, I have to get in a lot of eggs from you 'easterners' to get a few chicks so I need all I can get of the ones I am trying to get.

I'm fine waiting, I just am not good at selling/getting rid of stuff so I'm just trying to pare down my spring eggs coming in rather than spending time & effort hatching things I'm not going to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom