Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...i have purposely continued to stay away from this thread and the swap because we are horrible enablers!!! I made the mistake of looking at whats up for the offer and Ive been going nuts for an hour!, I DONT NEED MORE AMERAUCANA EGGS!!! I want more!! I have no room at my Inn..it will be over flowing in a month!! I can feel my adreneline pumping!!! :p Walk walk..run away RUN AWAY... Good morning...
Im heading to the shower early to get ready for work to avoid a potentionally bad situation!!!

OMG...i have purposely continued to stay away from this thread and the swap because we are horrible enablers!!! I made the mistake of looking at whats up for the offer and Ive been going nuts for an hour!, I DONT NEED MORE AMERAUCANA EGGS!!! I want more!! I have no room at my Inn..it will be over flowing in a month!! I can feel my adreneline pumping!!!
tongue.png
Walk walk..run away RUN AWAY... Good morning...
Im heading to the shower early to get ready for work to avoid a potentionally bad situation!!!
Go ahead and take them. You can always sell what you don't keep.
wink.png

G'morning Peeps!!! It's almost Friday!!!!

Morning everyone!!!

I'm working on my kick starter for my organic chicken farm. It's all just on paper right now until I get it all streamlined, Proper wording, exact figures ect. Also gotta find someone willing to donate the time to shoot a video. watch out world this time next year frigid feathers farms could be an actual thing!

Anyone know anything about grants? I know they have them for agriculture ect. I'm thinking maybe I can try for one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom