Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink wine (but sparkling cider sounds good!), and milk chocolate (Ferraro Rocher? :drool )  is more my thing, but that does sound good to me!

Hey, are you ready for some Sebbie eggs? I believe I owe you some and I have 4 here for you-but I need your address. :D

I've never tried sparkling cider, but several people here have said how much they love it, so now it's on my list of things to try!

I'm going to send a PM with my address. Yay!

its a laptop!!!  I've tried removing the keys and everything.  nothing works.  I can just sometimes rely on autocorrect to give me the rite option....  By the way.  day old chick on the touchpad...LOLOL...seems to like it wen I type...trying to type wit me...thinks I am the momma showing it were the food is!....and just so you all know...I can spell well ...normally

Can you plug a regular keyboard into the laptop USB port?

Last edited:
Moved the inside chicks into the outside brooder last night. This morning turkey guy is strutting his/her stuff all over the brooder. That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Good morning everyone! My birds are in...bbiab!
wee.gif

I hope to meet many of you in person someday.  I would love to show off what we have done here,  the chickens are a part, but the qoats and the biq dogs and the house we built and the little outbuildinqs so if anyone is ever cominq near Charlottesville, VA  Id love to host you here and show you around and drink a bottle of wine out on the deck and look down through the trees to the

Are you by any chance going to the swap in Sharpsburg in June?

Would anyone want to trade Ancona duck eggs for one of my breeds. ?? My daughter has one lone hen and we would like a boyfriend for her. She is crested, so be a plus, if someone has crested Anconas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom